Chronic kidney disease (CKD) affects millions of lives, can be challenging to assess or may even go undetected. Numares recognizes to raise awareness and honor the dedicated professionals combating CKD and improving the lives of patients throughout the world.
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) is an important clinical marker of kidney function.
- However, eGFR may suffer from biases caused by co-morbidities, CVD, patient age, muscle mass / wasting disease and other clinical factors.
- Confounding clinical factors may lead to incorrect estimation of GFR.
- Numares offers the AXINON® GFR(NMR) assay for more accurate determination of GFR.
- AXINON® GFR(NMR) assay directly measures metabolic by-products in serum for a more clinically accurate determination of GRF and kidney function in the presence of confounding clinical factors.
- The AXINON® GFR(NMR) assay generates a more accurate GFR result.
- Accurate GFR results aid clinicians in assessing patient kidney function and may improve patient outcomes.