The following section contains information on the processing of your personal data and your rights according to the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
Source of your personal data
We, numares AG, received your personal data (name, email) from XXX because you subscribed to the servicers of Lake B2B:
Controller and contact details of our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Am Biopark 9
You can contact our DPO by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing, third parties and legal basis
We process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to send you our company newsletter. Your data will not be used for any other purpose.
We use a third-party service provider to send out our newsletter. This enables us to analyse how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked.
The legal basis for processing personal data is your consent, Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
We will store your personal data as long as we maintain our newsletter service unless you revoke your consent. In this case, we will delete any personal data besides your email address. Your email address will be put on a separate list (black list) to ensure that you do not receive any future newsletter mailings from numares
You are entitled to the following rights under Chapter 3 of the DSGVO:
• Right to access - You have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you
• Rectification - You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate and incomplete data concerning you
• Erasure - You have the right to demand the deletion of the data stored about you if the legal requirements are met
• Restriction of processing - You have the right to demand the restriction of future data processing under the legal conditions
• Data portability - You have the right to receive data that we have received from you in a common format or to forward it to third parties
• Objection - You have the right to object to any processing based on a legitimate interest for personal reasons. In the case of direct advertising, you have an unlimited right of objection
• Revocation - If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future
• Complaint - You have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority