Magnetic Group Signaling (MGS®) standardizes NMR systems and sample processing to ensure reproducible results on different NMR instruments.
Advanced. Automated. Affordable. Mastering Metabolite Networks for Real-Time Precision Medicine.
AXINON® is the first modular software-based system providing hardware, operating system, MGS® processor and individual test applications.
Innovative real-time use of metabolic data
Precise results for specific medical questions and diagnostic decisions
High throughput capability
Fully automated lab solution
High reproducibility (inter-laboratory precision)
Connectivity to lab systems (LIS/LIMS)
The NMR based AXINON® System offers high throughput multi-testing capability
AXINON® enables a more detailed, standardized and automated lipoprotein and metabolite profiling
Identification of more than 400 metabolites within one run enables the discovery of meaningful metabolite constellations/profiles
numares licenses AXINON® Software, Magnetic Group Signaling (MGS®) technology and research methods/applications underlying our diagnostic products* to customers of the healthcare industry. For an individual licensing agreement, contact us.
Head of Lipoprotein Analysis and Data Processing
Finding metabolite constellations among hundreds of signals is not easy.
Using machine learning:
Our German engineering:
* For Research Use only in the United States. numares’ products are not yet available for sale within the United States; they have not yet been approved or cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
numares' video tutorials provide user support for the AXINON® System in installation, handling and maintenance of AXINON® Software, NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy) hardware and diagnostic software test applications.
For questions, contact Technical Support.
* For Research Use only in the United States. numares’ products are not yet available for sale in the United States and are not yet approved or cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
All Maintenance Video Tutorials from numares can be downloaded here as photo instructions:
- Photo instructions: AXINON® System - Automated high-throughput sample preparation
- Photo instructions: AXINON® System - Manual sample preparation
- Photo instructions: Reboot the AXINON® System
- Photo instructions: How to change the NMR pincer
- Photo instructions: How to clean the NMR probe